★0 comments ★
The Elderly Challenge
1. Are the elderly have problems with the buttons on electronic gadgets? Are they too small?
2. The eye sight of the elderly might deteriorate over time, is there anyway we can help?
3. Do the elderly have the ability to travel from place to place alone?
4. Over time, the memory of the elderly might start failing. Is there anyway we can remind them about their daily task when they forget?
5. Does the elderly have a firm grip?
Labels: elderly challenge, essential questions